Samsung Electronics Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.9

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Initially, the applicant has to go through a software test. If software test is clear, you might be called for an interview. A technical followed by personal interview. Depends on the HR and technical manager.

Interview Questions

• Design optimal solution for given programming problem and pass all the test cases. Few test cases are available for your test. Other cases are on the server. You need to optimize your code. Running time and memory usage are important.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Being such a huge organisation Interview process was not that much tough.1st round was technical written test .the qusetions are mostly from .net framework and MVC. which i cleared then 2nd round was system test,As My skillset contains MVC so they gave one project to do using MVC and entity framework.then 1 technical interview and HR round.For preparing SAMSUNG need to be strong in basic knowledge .

Interview Questions

• 1.The written test was basically output based questions.
      2.Create a registration page for a student where name,age,gender,occupation,address should be filled by student and data should be saved in database using MVC and entity framework.

3.Display the records as per selecting state name in state dropdownlist.

4.Host the project in IIS server   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1.Coding round
    2.GD
    60 people for coding round after which 30 were eliminated
    GD was in groups and those who spoke well for a minute were selected. It doesnt matter if you spoke anything that made sense to the context of the topic.You just have to speak.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Medium level, standard Data Structure and Algorithm, Operating System, Networks, DBMS questions. questions related to project were asked. Pointers is one of their favorite topic. Prepare for the project thoroughly. Trie ques were asked.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

applied through common site like linkedin.. hr contacted me and informed abt the job retirements.. then two rounds of face to face interview happened.. each interview went for one and half hrs.. they asked basic questions and project related questions.. after the each interview it took around two days for the second round of interview... overall it was good experience. Leaders were helping in the interview and it was two ways.. i got to learn lot..

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Called for onsite interviews,

Interview happened with introduction from the lead
    1. Technical devops
    2. Technical Linux
    3. Scripting and Linux skills
    4. Manager round

I was told HR is not available and they will reach out to me in a week for processing

But HR Didn't come back after the phone discussion even though all the paperwork is completed from my side

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

4 technical round about the AWS Services & some C programming Question.
    I have cleared all the round after that I got the HR mail also for Document & I have shared.

I don't know why she said, We can't continue with you.

Very Bad & Late response from HR Side.

It's totally waste of time.

RTL Design & Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Three Rounds of Tech Interview runs for a whole day. Easy Interview, all basics Questions regarding Digital Design FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog and System Verilog and Previous work experience.
    Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,

Interview Questions

• Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Selection process comprised of a written test followed by two rounds of interview. Written test / software competency test, is an online coding round with one question and duration of three hours.
    Difficulty of question depends on the profile they are hiring for. First round of interview is a technical one. Again questions depends on the profile.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was fairly easy . The first round was resume based and they asked questions regarding the frameworks mentioned in the resume
    The second round was based on Java programming
    The third round was database design
    The fourth was an HR round