Samsung Electronics Interview Questions in Bengaluru | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Called for onsite interviews,

Interview happened with introduction from the lead
    1. Technical devops
    2. Technical Linux
    3. Scripting and Linux skills
    4. Manager round

I was told HR is not available and they will reach out to me in a week for processing

But HR Didn't come back after the phone discussion even though all the paperwork is completed from my side

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

4 technical round about the AWS Services & some C programming Question.
    I have cleared all the round after that I got the HR mail also for Document & I have shared.

I don't know why she said, We can't continue with you.

Very Bad & Late response from HR Side.

It's totally waste of time.

RTL Design & Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Three Rounds of Tech Interview runs for a whole day. Easy Interview, all basics Questions regarding Digital Design FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog and System Verilog and Previous work experience.
    Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,

Interview Questions

• Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Selection process comprised of a written test followed by two rounds of interview. Written test / software competency test, is an online coding round with one question and duration of three hours.
    Difficulty of question depends on the profile they are hiring for. First round of interview is a technical one. Again questions depends on the profile.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was fairly easy . The first round was resume based and they asked questions regarding the frameworks mentioned in the resume
    The second round was based on Java programming
    The third round was database design
    The fourth was an HR round

Senior QA Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two technical rounds and HR.
    Interviewers were friendly. Process went smooth. As manager was not available on the same day , HR round was telephonic the other day. I cleared and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. C program to reverse the string.
      2. Storage classes and code to explain them.
      3. Questions on my previous project.
      4. Difference between malloc and alloc.
      5. Linux commands.
      6. Few puzzles.
      7. Features of vCenter, vSphere Client.
      8. Hobbies, my work profile, reason to change the company, strength and weakness, how did I overcome the problems faced etc.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

i attended 2 rounds of interview, i am not sure about how many rounds of interview.

2 person took interview .

2 person took interview .

Interview Questions

• Asked the C#.net related topics (delegates,events, task,thread,singleton, interface,abstract,exception,abstraction/encasulation)
      Round 2- Some DS related stuff - BST, find the top 10 items in BST.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were different round including aptitude test, coding test and then technical interview which included combination of questions from operating system, computer architecture and algorithms, it was then followed by HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

1)written(c,c++ ,ds,algorithms,object oriented programming)2) two rounds of interview of 1 hour each3) hr discussion
    interview was average and question were asked from entirely from c++,object oriented programming.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy. They were on a hiring spree , I think becasue there were mamy other candidates being taken around.
     My intereviewer was very knowledgeable. Asked some tough questions on multi threading, String and in general core-Java. There was also a programming test which was easy. But the managerial interview and technical interview were hard.

Interview Questions

• Why is thread run method protected and not public, if it is in object class?   2 Answers

Negotiation

not too much, I asked for a package but they refused bluntly . Later i talked over phone, but I had not answered all questions on the interview, So I accepted their offer at the end.