Samsung Electronics Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Developer Interview Questions

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Got call from them interview was taken by two people, they will ask you to write answers on paper and explain solution to them, I did not prepare so could not answer properly most of them else mostly average questions.

Interview Questions

• What is dependency property
    Some puzzles like hanoi tower
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

One onsite interview with general computer science questions. There is a test of three easy questions about c++ programming language before you start speaking with Interviewer. During the interview you may be asked about some basic mathematics concepts. For example you might be able to find a sqaure of triangle.

Interview Questions

• Given two strings. Define if one is a substring of another.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Ranchi (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Round 1-Pen -paper v=based 50 question in 1hr ,mainly DI. 23 out of 113 got selected.
    Round 2-Pen paper based 30 Tecnical questions consisting of C++,OS,DS in 30 min. 9 out of 23 got selected.
    Round 3-Interview very basic consisting of fundamentals of C++ and DS. 2 fnally got selected..The selection was based only on first two written rounds.

Interview Questions

• From BE only CS people were allowed to sit.The whole process was too much of a screw up as technical interviews hardly matter much.The first round is called GSAT which is supposed to be an apti round but 45 questions out of 50 were sort of DI.   1 Answer