Samsung Electronics Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The manager told me what to prepare for and just asked me questions about what I researched. It was very straight-forward and lasted about ten minutes. Nothing was difficult about it as he just wanted to make sure I would actually do some research and not come empty handed.

Interview Questions

• Types of wireless technologies.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

after submit the resume on-line, an email is sent to invite you to an on-site interview directly, no telephone interview

then their decision is given in like a month. details of the internship will be given a month before the the internship begins

Interview Questions

• what do you think of the Korea culture   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

I had a phone screen with their external recruiting company, a phone interview with the hiring manager, and an on-site interview with two panels. The first panel interview went well, but the tone of the interview changed with the second panel. Half of the interviewers seemed very disinterested in the interview from the moment they came into the room. They were also unprepared and did not know who should lead the interview. Business matters were also discussed during the interview. It was so awkward and uncomfortable that not even halfway into the interview I decided I was no longer interested in the position as these would be the people I would have had to work with.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2018.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an on campus interview. The hiring manager was disrespectful. The rest of the panel were friendly. This hiring manager clearly had someone else in mind for the job. He unnecessarily prolonged the interview process by requesting a panel of the account team to review me. Both rounds of interviews took between 3 and 4 hours. While I was promised to get an answer within a week, no answer came until after 2 weeks and several follow ups. Both HR personnel and hiring manager had a very miserable attitude.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was good. People were very nice during the interview. They don’t like being asked … only talk to them if they ask you a question. Oh yea, can they ask my age or what my family does? Because they asked me both…and they told me that I was old. Overall, the interview was fine.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Started off with an apti round.
    Then technical round by a technical lead.
    Then technical round 2 by the technical manager.
    Followed by an HR round.
    It was a 1 day process.
    In case of an offer, HR will mail you back in a week or so. With joining date and compensation details.

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2011.

Interview

You need to pass SAT (Samsung Aptitude Test ) test which is like an IQ test plus personality test. After that you will have a interview for one whole day. Interview is about your personality, English, knowledge of your major, and debating skill. Except personal interview, all of the interviews are done in group.

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2008.

Interview

Mostly ask about school work. Gave a short presentation on the research. Interviewers did not ask too many questions. Most of technical questions were very easy. Interviewers did not seem to understand technical details.

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2010.

Interview

There are more than three interviews, one face to face, and two to three phone interview. The interview style more like Korean local style, therefore, it's good to reference to some Local interview tips.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seremban (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seremban (Malaysia)) in March 2008.

Interview

Did not go through traditional hiring process. Interviewed for Samsung Scholarship which includes a compulsory service period upon graduation. 20 min presentation and personality questions followed by numerical and personality test.

Interview Questions

• Chemistry cross check question but it was fairly simple   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate