Samsung Electronics Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.9

136 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

White Box Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

They were not at all interested in listening to me and about my projects and start asking me about networking and DNS, even when I have not done any projects and work on the networking, they were trying to make PJ over my resume and googling about my projects on same time, interviewers(both of them) don't even know 1degree contain 60minutes.

Interview Questions

• where are sites name registered? and what is DNS?and Questions related to networking   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chennai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was online and the interviewer asked me to write a program which I have done but the complexity of the program was O(n^2) and he asked me to do it in O(n) which I was not able to. And then he told me to wrap up the interview and I was not able to understand how he is able to judge me by asking only one question. However, I thought okay, no problem and I have asked him about the solution of the problem and I was surprised to hear his it because it was also O(n^2) but since he is an interviewer I can't argue with him.

Interview Questions

• Problem was to create an array from one input array where every element in output array is the next biggest element from that element.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview was very good with head humaan resources they asked me very pertinent questions and they were convinced that they were planning to increase operations it was a very good process

Interview Questions

• What value do u bring to the role   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

applied through common site like linkedin.. hr contacted me and informed abt the job retirements.. then two rounds of face to face interview happened.. each interview went for one and half hrs.. they asked basic questions and project related questions.. after the each interview it took around two days for the second round of interview... overall it was good experience. Leaders were helping in the interview and it was two ways.. i got to learn lot..

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Called for onsite interviews,

Interview happened with introduction from the lead
    1. Technical devops
    2. Technical Linux
    3. Scripting and Linux skills
    4. Manager round

I was told HR is not available and they will reach out to me in a week for processing

But HR Didn't come back after the phone discussion even though all the paperwork is completed from my side

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

4 technical round about the AWS Services & some C programming Question.
    I have cleared all the round after that I got the HR mail also for Document & I have shared.

I don't know why she said, We can't continue with you.

Very Bad & Late response from HR Side.

It's totally waste of time.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment in gwalior. College called the company for the placement . Three round with hr round occurs. two rounds consisting of data structure and algorithm question was asked. Some question on Operating Systema nd computer networks were also asked.

RTL Design & Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Three Rounds of Tech Interview runs for a whole day. Easy Interview, all basics Questions regarding Digital Design FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog and System Verilog and Previous work experience.
    Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,

Interview Questions

• Questions on FSM, STA, FPGA, Verilog Basics, SV Basics,   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bhopal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Coding Question for Shortlisting:

Given a graph, find out if it can be colored using 2 colors. Different colors for alternate nodes (3 hours) people who passed all 10 test cases were shortlisted.

Note- You can compile your code as many number of times as you want, but a maximum of 5 submissions were allowed to test on the given test cases.

Interview Questions

• Round 1 (Technical around 50 mins):

1. Introduce yourself.
      2. Went through my CV, asked me questions about my Experiences, Projects, Courses (specifically Networks).
      3. Which language are you comfortable with, I said C++.
      4. Wrote a few codes on run-time polymorphism and asked me to write the outputs.
      e.g. virtual destructor, inheritance with virtual keyword.
      5. Asked me what pure virtual classes are?
      6. A few codes on pointers, asked me the outputs.
      e.g. const pointers and pointers to const.
      7. Asked me how I solved the coding round question- I said BFS, didnt ask about it any further.
      8. Asked if I knew Dijkstra’s Algorithm, I said yes, asked if I could write the pseudo code- I wrote it fast, Asked to explain why Dijkstra’s algo fails when -ve weights are there in the graph.
      9. Asked to write my own typedef operator- I used function template to write a generic function.
      10. OOPS-
      Critical Section, Mutex , Semaphores, Paging, Techniques to swap out pages (Least recently used, least frequently used).
      11. Do you have any questions- I asked about ongoing projects, and R&D work.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Samsung visited my campus for recruitment.
    There were two rounds
    1.Coding
    2.Interview
    Students who passed the coding round went for one to one interview with the HRs.
    After going through resume they asked about the projects done.
    They asked about data structures too. Implementation of Sorting algorithm with their complexity explained.

Interview Questions

• We were given a graph question. We have to find the loop in the graph if it exist and print the nodes of the loop in sorted order.   1 Answer