Samsung Electronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Patiala (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1. Technical test(20 Questions) C,C++, mainly pointers
2.GSAT(Global samsung Aptitude Test) 50 questions in 1 hr, cutoff around 36..
3. 1 technical interview-basics of all the topics of Algorithms, C,C++,Networking, DBMS,etc.
4.HR interview-Basically check your intent (do u want to join samsung), and your communications skill, and asks about your project.

Interview Questions

• Revise all topics studied in your whole CS. not very deep, but expects clarity of concept.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2012.

Interview

You need to go to their website and fill out a application form. You hear back within 2 weeks, and you will be able to travel to your interview. I was applying to be an intern, so I needed to take a writing test and have group and individual interview. Afterward, they would tell you more about the summer program.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in May 2013.

Interview

Walk ins , first we had an aptitude test , then technical interview , then hr interview

Interview Questions

• Int i =0;
      i = i+++i+++i++;

give the output when we print i in c , c++ and java , will the answers be different in each case , why or why not ?   3 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Milan (Italy)) in May 2013.

Interview

there are two interviews: the first one with the HR manager and the second one with the manager, in my case she was the trade marketing manager. She wrote messages on whatsapp all the time! very unprofessional!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

A complete panel including experts from different fields and an HR interview you thoroughly as per your presentation of your experience, project work, course-work, etc.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Linux CPU scheduler and basic round-robin   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2012.

Interview

face to face with 3 other people from different area.

Interview Questions

due to the time pressure

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

it was fit interview without asking much about any technical stuff. The interview was very in a comfortable environment and the interviewers were very nice. They asked a few questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Warangal (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Only aptitude test,for one 30 mins,20 questions on c,c++,function pointers ,basics
    i think the cutoff was about 13/20 to get through
    the pointer cut off was 8
    all were MCQs
    good luck
    ppo was given on basis of pointer and team

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. Applied online via email, got back in 4 weeks. Went for an assessment which had an IQ test and group assessment. No interviews. There may be a phone interview if your success status is on the fence.

Interview Questions

• IQ questions like maths and logical stuff. Group assessment is to see how you communicate in a group, no right or wrong answer   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied Online and after 3 months i received a phone call to arrange a phone interview
    Step 1 : Phone interview no more than 20 minutes ( General Question around technology, my studies, previous working experience)
    Step 2: One to one interview ( 1-hour technical interview and 30 minutes HR interview)

Interview Questions

• If you were a manager at Samsung in which technologies you suggest that the company must invest?   1 Answer