Samsung Electronics Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Just one small coding test of 15 questions in C,C++. No personal interviews. Questions were simple and easy to answer. Basic coding questions. Guess the output of some 15 programs.

Interview Questions

• simple coding questions. Guess the output of some c,C++ programs   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through college's Training and Placement portal. Interview team came to college for selection process.

Interview
    Resume Shortlisting followed by coding test followed by 2 interviews. The coding test had 3 question one extremely easy, second was medium and the third was tough. Technical Interview was slightly tough. HR interview was great. Interviewers were very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were very nice people.

In technical round all of my projects were discussed with some platform specific questions.
      HR round lasted about 20 min, where I was asked to answer questions about my own qualities, interests and hobbies.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There were different round including aptitude test, coding test and then technical interview which included combination of questions from operating system, computer architecture and algorithms, it was then followed by HR interview.