Samsung Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mountain View, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took 3 weeks to get a phone interview with the HR and the I scheduled for an other phone interview with the hiring manager shortly after that. The guy is very nice and professional with some technical questions about systemverilog. After that no response, I assume there is no match.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgefield Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Ridgefield Park, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by Talent Acquisition.
    Phone interviews with: Talent Acquisition, Senior level manager, Same level manager
    In person interviews with: Senior Level Manager, Hiring Director, VP

Interview Questions

I was given a good offer (w/ great bonus) but I was interviewing at another reputable company that was half the distance to my house. Similar pay, growth, and benefits so it made sense to take the shorter commute

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

It was bascially three steps process. First starts with an application. Second was SSAT. Third was the interview that consists of three types (Creativity, Major-specific problems, and behavioral). Great people. They made me feel comfortable. Major related problems were pretty hard. However, they do not expect you to know the answer to all the problmes.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

5 separate interviews, each an hour long. total 5 hours. Each with a team member going over product, my background, and general interview questions. Each team member talked about their role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they agreed with my rate.

Python Debug Tool Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (San Jose, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a 30 minutes phone interview. Skipped questions on resume for the later part of the interview. Dived straight into questions on Python scripting and regular expressions. Followed by C++ knowledge and other programming language experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was really easy. The interviewer was polite and explained the company an its goals.I will overqualified for this role as I have been in the industry from 3+ years

Interview Questions

• Am i comfortable with not meeting with c-level executives but reviewing alot of data?   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Tell you they are hiring when they call you in for an interview only to be told they are not. It is just contract work and they hardly ever hire after the contract. The company they use does not communicate back to you. Not a good job besides based on reviews of the company.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

whole interview process gone for 2 + months and took about 2 weeks to schedule each round of phone interview from folks TX, MA, CA.. areas. The recruiters and schedulers are disconnected and do not respond unless you follow-up on regular basis.
    For me they 4-5 rounds of phone interviews and then sent very vague email that ' After reviewing all the feedback the team has decided not to move forward.'

Interview Questions

• I don't see any strong technical interviewer during interview process. They just ask and dig deep on your skills and projects. Be accurate what you tell if interviewer catches, he spends rest of the time on it.
      Ask about team structure since there are frequent re-orgs..   Answer Question

Megasys Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Took One week to get a response for the job. Takes two weeks to do background check/Drug Test. Was a very easy process, they needed 10 people for the job, so I guess my position was in High demand.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Got call from them interview was taken by two people, they will ask you to write answers on paper and explain solution to them, I did not prepare so could not answer properly most of them else mostly average questions.

Interview Questions

• What is dependency property
      Some puzzles like hanoi tower   Answer Question