Samsung Electronics Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (San Diego, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was connected by a friend for an interview for the San Diego branch. The HR manager called me and we did a phone interview and he scheduled for an official interview. He was very polite and informative. I did have a couple friends who used to work there but quit say that the head manager is very difficult to work with but I disregarded those rumors. The interview was divided by an English speaking part and Korean speaking part.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer an American boss or a korean boss?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

I sent an application by email, got a call after a week, spoke with the HR manager. We scheduled a face to face interview the week after at their office by time square. First I had an interview with the HR manager. The HR manager went through my skills and qualifications. After the HR manager came the department head. The interview with head did not go well. She came in with the wrong information, she did not have my information at all, she was expecting someone else. I gave her a copy of my resume and she took a few minutes to go over it herself. After she was done looking over my resume she asked me 3-4 questions that are basically answered on my resume. After which there seemed to be a long silence since she couldn't think of any more questions. The interview seemed abnormally short since she did not have any information on me, so I ended up asking most of the questions in the interview.

Interview Questions

• This is an entry level position, do you mind taking an entry level position with your graduate degree?   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

3 stage interview: 1st you come in to meet with the department supervisor, then you come in to meet with the vice president, and lastly you need to make a trip to the office in Jersey for the final interview with the CEO. each interview takes approximately 5 to 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I had to visit New Jersey office to have an interview with a HR member.
    Visited New York office to have an interview with my team manager and the Vice President.

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Ridgefield Park, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard Skype Interview over the computer- just one round interview with the manger and was offered the position on the same day. Asked about personal background, my future goals etc. No skill or technical questions.