Samsung Electronics Marketing Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing Graduate

Samsung Electronics Marketing Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

Marketing Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Sent in online application, had a skype interview and an assessment centre. Prior to the assessment centre, we were assigned random groups with other candidates and had to prepare a presentation. This was a bit unusual because people were playing the politics game before anyone was even observing us.

Interview Questions

• Given an A4 sheet of paper, had to figure out colloquial expressions based on obscure pictures.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Sent my CV and cover letter in online. I was then invited to an interview with 4 or 5 questions, with about 30 seconds preparation time. Then was invited to an assessment centre, consisting of a group discussion and presentation, an individual presentation on a case study and a one-on-one interview. We were also given a 'social media' task to complete. There were 12 other candidates there at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade someone to change their approach to something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

A video interview of 5 questions, 4 competency and 1 technical. 30 or 60 seconds each, 45 seconds to prepare. Used a webcam on laptop at home. Was easy to setup and do, was well-explained. Tell us why you want this job, tell us how you manage your time, tell us when you had to learn a new task, tell us when you had to adjust to a new environment, tell us about a recent marketing campaign.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Online tests followed a format I wasn't used to (1 minute for each question and a large number of potential answers to choose from a drop down menu). However, I passed this stage and completed a video interview consisting a small number of easy questions. The assessment centre was a really friendly environment, and a great opportunity to network. It consisted of a group task, case study presentation, interview and Q&A session with several line managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a recent marketing campaign (not necessarily Samsung!!)   Answer Question