Samsung Electronics Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.2

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2014.

Interview

Two interviews in one day.
One on your skill and the other on yourself overall.
Since I was applying for marketing interns, they give us 3 or 4 types of question which I can choose from on marketing strategy. And then it was required to submit marketing strategy in 30 minutes and after that i did presentation in front of 3 interviewers.
And there was a test after two interviews on the personality.
It was not very hard and the interviewers overall try to relax candidate.
It was 3 to 1, 3 interviewers and 1 interviewee.
One interview takes around 30 minutes but in total it takes about two and a half hours.
And I was almost the first who took every interviews so it will take around three or four hours on average.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chertsey, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

CV and cover letter - emailed.

Test online - these were very hard but remember to not panic and make sure you keep track of the time for each question.

Online interview - was straight forward but very time-restricted.

Assessment day - fun, all employees were lovely and so welcoming, I knew straight away I would fit in with the company!

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in April 2014.

Interview

You first apply through their website with your motivation and CV, which is quite elaborate. Then you get invited for the Global Samsung Aptitude Test along with hundreds of others to finally make it to the interview round. The 'GSAT' was a horrible experience and I very much doubt what it has to do with real business skills. You are bound to not finish it so that they can pick out the best few.

Interview Questions

• The GSAT itself is probably the biggest obstacle in the whole recruiting process. If you don't focus on having high grades (speak Korean) and extra activities or make the GSAT very good then don't bother applying.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview was with HR, the second interview with the hiring manager and the third interview with HR again to finalize the details.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little room to negotiate i.e. vacation. Salary was fixed.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in February 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was quite basic with questions about where my interests lie and what I studied in school. Asked for examples of based on my own experiences for the position. The second round consisted of a on-site interview in front of a panel of three executives from HQ. That as well was straight forward and not much different from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain of a situation where I had to display creativity in my previous work experience   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
    Develop software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards.
    Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within the deadline.
    Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
    Initiative to propose patentable ideas/improvements in tools/process.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, values to the company, experience, knowledge, educational qualification   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Milan (Italy)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview in which the human resources manager described more me the position for which I applied, asked me about my academic experience, the activities in the group projects I did during my university year, specific skills required for the job and particularly the use of the Office suite and Excel.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2014.

Interview

behavioral structured interview. I had to go thorugh my resume and cover letter and they asked general interview questions and behavioral structrued questions. First strated with tell me about yourself. And a series of behavioral qeustions waent along.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in April 2013.

Interview

I found out the job online then i applied and got a phone call after 2 weeks. First interview i met HR and second interview i met the Manager.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2013.

Interview

it was good, user exploring my talent really well. . She explains her expectation really blunt, and also she describes organizational structure really well, although she's new as well.