Samsung Electronics Interview Questions in Richardson, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

contacted by a recruiter, answered some of their questions then had a technical phone interview, then face to face greet and meet with the current team they had. The whole process was easy to me, but afterwards they reported I was about the only one who got through their technical phone interview and about the best candidate they had for the position that applied at that time.

Senior Process Innovation Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

They asked me to create a powerpoint presentation and present in my interview. I gave a presentation on my previous position and how it would relate to the job I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is a something that you have improved in a previous position?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The manager told me what to prepare for and just asked me questions about what I researched. It was very straight-forward and lasted about ten minutes. Nothing was difficult about it as he just wanted to make sure I would actually do some research and not come empty handed.

Interview Questions

• Types of wireless technologies.   1 Answer

Invoice Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

Just basic questions what are my goals.where do I see myself in 5 yrs .how long was my last job. And you interview 2 managers at same time. Can you work long hours.

Interview Questions

• Can you work long hoursjob Jux basic questions what are my goals.where do I see myself in 5yrs .how long was my last job   3 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview lasted 30 minutes. Was conversational in nature...the interviewee was asked to speak to his/her skills much of the time. Be prepared to speak clearly and quickly regarding the position and how your experience can help the achieve objectives. Very nice facilities.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions asked. All should be considered standard.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Richardson, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was good. People were very nice during the interview. They don’t like being asked … only talk to them if they ask you a question. Oh yea, can they ask my age or what my family does? Because they asked me both…and they told me that I was old. Overall, the interview was fine.