Samsung Electronics Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Sales Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2013.

Interview

I was invited to interview with a regional head of sales. In the room with him were 4 of his assistants. He would ask a question then look upon one of his assistants for further development of the question. It seemed very strange, and I have had my fair share of strange interviews, but this took the cake.
The interview questions were okay, I will explain below, but the entire business premise of the question was completely incorrect. I was asked to prepare slides that proved the premise of their questioning. I did not want to be rude, but after the interview, I declined to forward the presentation citing confidentiality concerns of the target customer.

Interview Questions

• How can you double the revenue share of wallet at company X for the given market segment?   1 Answer

I did not feel comfortable with the way the regional manager manipulated his team. They seemed like puppets. I am not a puppet.

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The initial communication was excellent, there was plenty of interviews the people were friendly the place was friendly there were so many characteristic people and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. All in all it was excellent.

Interview Questions

• what are my team going to be like with me as a new comer   1 Answer
    • were will I be based   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 individuals several years ago. The first was over the phone, the second was in person, and the third was over the phone. It was a standard interview, no crazy questions and stuck to the topic at hand. I've had interviews with other companies where they try to play games or intentionally try to trip you up to see if you are being truthful in your experience and resume.

Interview Questions

Better job offer elsewhere.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in June 2008.

Interview

Submitted application on-line based on employee referral. Spoke to in-house contracted recruiter. Asked general questions about my sales experience in the channel, career goals and expectations.
    A week later, recruiter set up interview with hiring manager that flew into my hometown. I was one of five potential candidates for the position. Interview with hiring manager also included his direct boss. The interview consisted of telling about sales wins and losses in the channel. Also discussed specific reseller accounts that I had established business relatiionships with. About week later, I had a final interview over the phone with a executive manager who wanted to know about my knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Final compensation packages was conducted by HR Director and I would say don"t be afraid to ask for a signing bonus to help offset any lost comissions you might lose from leaving your current job.