Samsung Electronics Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

the interviewers vary. sometimes they are foreign employees and sometimes they are koreans. questions that are asked are typical boilerplate types of questions. pay packages are very standard as well. there is an attempt in the interview process to make it consulting like. one thing is that candidates of korean descent are not accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in March 2014.

Interview

Initial phone conversation was with HR and additional phone screen with senior HR person after that. After that, additional phone interview with hiring director and finally about a half day of onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiation but I was clear about salary expectations before interviewing.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Initial rounds were just meeting with the recruiting rep followed by phone interviews with the team I was interviewing with. Final rounds was in a room with 4 other Samsung men.

Interview Questions

• During final founds they each had a folder with my profile and photo and asked basic questions like, "what hobbies do you have?", "how will you meet other people?", "how will you adapt to Korean culture?".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

HR Screening, Hiring manager phone interview, in person Interview, VTC with head of group. The process was very easy and straight to the point. I was very impressed at how efficient the process was

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly informal interview process. Cross functional panel. Some of the questions were technical. Overall pretty relaxed. Also talked to the lawyers. It was not too difficult. Then had to go back to talk to another person.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2009.

Interview

i was contacted by a recuiter for a job as a senior manager in the mobile phone sector in maputo mozambique
    i was flown for an interview the following day and met with a panel of senior directors ans was interviewed accordingly
    the offices and working enviroment did not meet with my expectations nor did the offer for the position as it was slightly less to what i am currently on - this was a waste of my valuable time

Interview Questions

• how would you turn an account around hat was not purchsing from our company any more?   1 Answer

The recriuting company could not better my current package

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

1. Technical Questions
    2. Cultural fit questions - Coming from India, how can you fit into the korean work setup
    How to handle the language barriers
    3. How do you deal with the ambiguity
    4. Basics in the technical

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

Went through 4 rounds of interview. One with HR, one with panel from different departments, two with individual heads from two different departments. Questions were not difficult but to understand how much relevance is my experience with the position. Powerpoint slides was presented to the panel.