Samsung Electronics Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Electronics

3.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Taguig (Philippines)) in July 2017.

Interview

Fresh Grad and I applied for Samsung R&D in Taguig. Pretty hard. They gave me an advanced algorithm exam good for 3 hours. No libraries allowed and the topics include Backtracking, Dynamic Programming, Shortest-Paths, MST, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics.

Interview

I applied online through a hiring agency and got shortlisted to appear for online coding test held by Samsung itself. There was one coding question to be solved(could only be solved if you can implement algorithms and DS) to be solved in 3hr.

Interview Questions

• Given a graph, check whether it's possible to make all adjacent pair nodes of graph strictly alternate between white coloured and black coloured. No 2 adjacent nodes can be of same colour   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I applied through college or university. The entire process comprised of three rounds.
    First round was the coding round where we were given a question which we had to be solved in three hours. Students were shortlisted who passed all the test cases, this was followed by a technical and a hr round.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

One huge coding question to be solved using C/C++/Java for 3 hours of time duration. Basic to advanced algorithms and data sctructure based questions. Moslty they expect one to know the deeper aspects of any one of the programming language. The rounds keep getting harder.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment in gwalior. College called the company for the placement . Three round with hr round occurs. two rounds consisting of data structure and algorithm question was asked. Some question on Operating Systema nd computer networks were also asked.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Recife, Pernambuco (Brazil)) in October 2016.

Interview

You just have to send documents and gets interviewed by HR, then they make generic HR questions like what are your defetcs and where you excel etc. What was our best work, and one hting you remind yuo did very well from last job.

Interview Questions

• Whats was my interest in the company   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Patiala (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was easy 10 out of 18 got offer.
    First round was coding round 1 question to be solved in 3 hours
    followed by two technical and one hr round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quite a big (approx. 5 pages) test with questions about Java, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, SQL, JavaScript. You've got 0.5h for this. Then another 0.5h for talking with HR. Standard questions. Then another 0.5h talking with a software developer. Questions about Java, concurrency, data structures, system design, some talking in English.