Samsung Electronics Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics Technical Lead Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

applied through common site like linkedin.. hr contacted me and informed abt the job retirements.. then two rounds of face to face interview happened.. each interview went for one and half hrs.. they asked basic questions and project related questions.. after the each interview it took around two days for the second round of interview... overall it was good experience. Leaders were helping in the interview and it was two ways.. i got to learn lot..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I have around 7 yrs of experience and was called for interview in month of July 2013. I reached on time and they has no room available to conduct interview. I was interviewed in the lobby area where people kept coming in and going. It was a technical round and had gone very well. In the end of my technical discussion the guy asked me for my current package and expected package which actually surprised me as these questions are always asked by HR only when you are through with your technical session with positive feedback and not the technical people. Though I was sure that I will get a call from samsung but I never got it. This is for the second time I observed when you share your salary details and expectations during technical sessions then higher chances are your technical feedback provided will be negative as you will not receive a call.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very basic to .Net and MVC.
      .Net framework
      WCF bindings
      Magic tables in SQL
      pick 3rd highest salary
      Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

most likely first contacted by the agency, and then phone interview with the hiring manager, then on site interview with HR and hiring manager, possibly one team member,

Interview Questions

• nothing special, all very related questions with the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a good technical discussion and the interviewer was very open. After which I had 1 HR round.
    I asked bit less. He agreed at one shot. CTC offered was split into bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

hiring process was quite drawn out. phone interview and a take-home test. this was followed by 1:1 interview/
    offer was given 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• how can you represent a link list of different data types in each node   2 Answers

Negotiation

no negotiation. take it or leave it kind of deal/.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics in January 2010.

Interview

some qns on usb basics, some c qns.
    interview lasted for 1/2 an hr, but not short listed :(