Samsung India Software Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung India Software Operations Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

Geez. It was nearly 4 years ago. Samsung conducted a 20 MCQ questions online test and 50 question GSAT (aptitude test) after which they dropped around 75% of the candidates. After that ,they conducted one technical interview and an HR interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

the two interviewers who came in had no idea what they were going to interview on. They come with certain mindset and expect you to answer according to their mindset. they wont even care if you are correct or not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

It was on campus interview and process went smoothly.
    Senior management took the interview.
    The process got over in a day with results at end of the day.
    HR told me about the acceptance during my last HR round itself.

Interview Questions

• Linked list, data structures, c, c++   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

Written Round consisting of C and Aptitude.
    It had 20- C questions and 20 Aptitude questions.
    The time was 1 hour.

In the technical round..It was face to face for about 30 mins

i was asked about bubble sort and the Projects I had done in my Colleges

After that HR asked me about the Company and I had few questions like

what are your hobbies , what i sthe platform you like to work upon etc etc

I was offered a decent package of 5.5L pa with additional bonus based on team performance

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in October 2013.

Interview

First on day one there was a written test. It was the aptitude test and was really VERY difficult. If you are clearing this exam then you are almost 50% done cause you will get an interview call. In the interview they first ask you to pick one of the programming language you are comfortable with. Then to answer their questions you have to write codes with exact syntax NO pseudo code.

EMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Columbus, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was brief, not technical and remote. The interview was a phone interview that lasted less than 5 minutes. They seemed already comfortable with my expertise for the assignment and was quickly ready to move on to the next interview they had scheduled that day. There was no second interview, not was there a technical interview which is customary in this line of work

Interview Questions

• 'Are you willing to relocate to the north Dallas area?'   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (India, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Bad, HR people don't check job profile before calling for interview. HR was not sure about exact requirements and her answers was to come for interview to know more about it. So simply waste your day to be there just to know what they had called you.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in November 2010.

Interview

Basic C questions, if you can make a tree in C/C++ you will sail through. If you are applying as an experienced candidate be sure to prepare for the specific domain you have applied to

Negotiation

Applied with 3 months of experience so not much room to negotiate. Was told I would be assigned a project with immediate travel to Korea. Didn't travel at all in my 3 years there.

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I gave SWC (Software competency test) .This is coding test .Job is at Bengaluru for testing .There is only 1 question of coding and duration is 3 hours .They have there own portal for testing.

Interview Questions

• color coding problem ( no adjacent nodes have same color, you have to minimum colors)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first round was a coding and an aptitude test each of them went for an hour. Then after a shortlist, they conducted on-campus interviews. Each batch has about 8 members and it was a group discussion kind of round where they gave a problem and asked us how would you approach to solve those kind of problems. It went for about half-an-hour where they just observed the ease of presenting and talking abilities of the candidate. Then they selected based on these two rounds.

Interview Questions

• In a linked list, keep m nodes and delete next n nodes and repeat the process until the end without using extra space and linear time.   Answer Question