Samsung India Software Operations Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

Samsung India Software Operations Interview Questions in Noida

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

first round consists programing aptitude. You can choose your Programming language. There were 20 questions.after that second round was technical.Question were on data structure, oops,and project related information.After that there was hr round.questions were like tell me about yourself,some puzzles.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was good!

A written test in C/C++ & Java

I took the C it have basic C Question and some little bit advanced question related to function pointer overall easy.

F2F Interview which was mix match of different concepts and technologies
    Android Application
    Java Concepts
    C Concepts (As my experience was in C)
    Data Structure ( Linked List and Trees)
    Some Puzzles
    writing code for some problems

and that it (it went around 1hrs and 15 mins)

HR Round it was like usual HR Q and HR will warn you about samsung culture etc..

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such but they focus on concepts and DS is deal maker !   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation it was good and I wanted to work with Samsung (With no Idea that I will end up under a manager who will be a reason for me to leave this organization and guess what no body cares !!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

It first conducts its one hour aptitude test known as GSAT, which is quite hard and consists 50 questions, out of which 20 que from DI, 5 from Quant & 25 from LR. After getting selected into aptitude test, technical test is next consisting of questions of C language and Data Structure. After succeeding through both tests, there will be technical and HR interviews separately. The questions were good and aptitude need to be practiced thoroughly. For technical test, Test ur C skills book and Mastering C by Venugopal Rao would be the recommended one.

Interview Questions

• He asked me to design Pentium 4 structure. Given a group of array in which elements are duplicate, you need to detect the duplicate element and then delete it. What mechanism will u implement and using what kind of Data Structure.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1. Shortlist of resumes
    2. Analytical and verbal reasoning test
    3. Technical interview(mostly on coding)
    4. HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

One aptitude test, followed by a technical test and then interviews

Interview Questions

• reverse a linked list using one pointer and recursion   1 Answer

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview was on the basic c/c++ and data structures. Questions were simple like string reversal, palindrome and strings. It was a good interview but with the very basic question. You can answer them very quickly and correct. You can qualify easily.

Interview Questions

• 1. Reverse a string.
      2. Find if the string is palindrome or not.
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Written with basic and stupid questions. The questions were asked in ambiguous language, like derived class was written sub class and compilation issues. Didn't expected such kind of mistakes. Then interview was also very basic, like describe virtual, mutex etc.

Then Hr interview round. The most disgusting round. The he make you feel that you are the most not required person. The hr was a snob making statements like "we have people with your experience everyday", I don't know what point he wanted to make.

Interview Questions

Hr gave me quite a hint about what kind of management is sitting in Samsung. If you can't respect a unknown person, you can't respect your employees.

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Noida (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I got call from HR after applied through a consultant. There were 3 technical round + 1 managerial round. In first 2 round they asked mainly on basic C++ concept, data structure, puzzle,
    In final technical round I was given a problem to design

Interview Questions

• 1) basic C++ concept, data structure, puzzle,
      2) Design an editor which will support text, image, table etc

overall experience was good
      Answer Question

Negotiation

salary is negotiable