Samsung India Software Operations Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung India Software Operations Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

Geez. It was nearly 4 years ago. Samsung conducted a 20 MCQ questions online test and 50 question GSAT (aptitude test) after which they dropped around 75% of the candidates. After that ,they conducted one technical interview and an HR interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung India Software Operations

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

It was on campus interview and process went smoothly.
    Senior management took the interview.
    The process got over in a day with results at end of the day.
    HR told me about the acceptance during my last HR round itself.

Interview Questions

• Linked list, data structures, c, c++   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

Written Round consisting of C and Aptitude.
    It had 20- C questions and 20 Aptitude questions.
    The time was 1 hour.

In the technical round..It was face to face for about 30 mins

i was asked about bubble sort and the Projects I had done in my Colleges

After that HR asked me about the Company and I had few questions like

what are your hobbies , what i sthe platform you like to work upon etc etc

I was offered a decent package of 5.5L pa with additional bonus based on team performance

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in October 2013.

Interview

First on day one there was a written test. It was the aptitude test and was really VERY difficult. If you are clearing this exam then you are almost 50% done cause you will get an interview call. In the interview they first ask you to pick one of the programming language you are comfortable with. Then to answer their questions you have to write codes with exact syntax NO pseudo code.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to reverse the linked list.   Answer Question
    • Write a program to calculate the length of a very BIG linked list.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

We had an online screening test first. It had two sections, one was aptitude and other was coding. Aptitude test was fairly easy, while coding test was moderate. Coding round had 3 questions to be solved in 90 minutes.
    The next round was Group Discussion. About 20 people were a part of a group and were given a topic of discussion.

Interview Questions

• The topic of our group discussion was "Future of Technology". Every person had to present his/her views.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Good Interview . Need Knowledge in All Trending Domains. First round was an online coding round conducted in their own platform. Asked to solve a question with 3 hours time duration and followed by 2 technical interview and 1 General HR .

Interview Questions

• How could you differentiate the fruits in a basket ?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview

1st round apti followed by a technical interview then HR.
    Apti was a little difficult. Technical round was mostly based on my engineering subjects and I was made comfortable before starting as I was a fresher.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to the subjects I studied in my engineering   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

normally,the interview position is very highly motivated to question to any each other person.so there is gathering huge exprience of interview .so the questiou of the java se 06 and the c, c++and so on.please call me the interview so that i am highly satiesfied you.

Interview Questions

• must be software related question.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was hired by Samsung when it came for Campus Recruitment. Initially there was a presentation followed by a standardized GSAT which Samsung holds across the world. After that was a coding and outputs round, pointers and recursion were the prime focus. There was a 1 on 1 interview, where mostly puzzles were asked. Finally HR round with general background questions, likes, interests, etc. were asked

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I ROUND- APTITUDE QUESTIONS
    II ROUND-CODING
    III ROUND-GD
    The aptitude round was very easy .Most of us were shortlisted.
    After the second round 39 of us were shortlisted and finally they took 26 candidates as interns.