Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation in April 2015.

Interview

I got an email from HR that they've contacted my references regarding to the position. After one month they emailed and said they want to have an online interview. They gave me a date for an online video conference. the panel was composed of three and interestingly nobody from HR was present there. The entire interview took about an hour. they mainly questioned my technical skills, no behavioral interview questions were asked. The manager called me after two weeks with an offer.

Interview Questions

• how did you find out about the job and why did you apply for it?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

One of the longest interviews I have ever had. I got asked about my experience and got to explore all the facilities. It was a pleasant interviewing process and I accepted the job.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation.

Interview

get interview from Hr, and then invited by reviewer for the presentation. a LOT OF POSTDOC WORK IN THE COMPANY AND IS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD
    HAVE A One day's onsite and have lunch together with PI.

Ag Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation (Ardmore, OK) in February 2010.

Interview

People at the foundation are outstanding. Interview process starts with an online application that must be followed to the letter. Next, potential candidates are invited in to give a presentation on themselves and their body of work to the division. (Hint: if applying for an economics job, don't say that your animal science skills are your strongest area.) Next. Comes the interview with the discipline area and finally any interview with the supervisor. Expect at least 2 day of preparation on your part (minimum) and one day there interviewing. Don't get in a rush waiting for them to contact you for an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not possible. They will dictate what the pay will be. Best I've heard was 3000 Increase in negotiated salary.

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation (Ardmore, OK) in March 2009.

Interview

make a seminar and talk with other professors, then have a dinner, after that, go back home, waiting for several days, then got the offer.