San Bernardino County Employment Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

San Bernardino County Employment Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at San Bernardino County

Employment Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at San Bernardino County.

Interview

All applicants must meet minimum experience and educational requirements before being allowed to test. If you score high enough on the exam, there are usually two successive interview to narrow the candidates. This process may take several weeks.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall the questions, but each applicant is asked the same set of four or five in a panel interview format. I was given the list of questions to review a few minutes before the actual interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for San Bernardino County

Employment Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County.

Interview

Questions were pre-provided to job candidates. Everything went fairly smooth. It was professional and done with the right kind of approach in mind. Panel of three with questions going from one to the enxt. Fair and balanced. There were some follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• How to get your prepared statements into the few questions that were presented.   Answer Question