San Bernardino County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Bernardino County Interview Questions

Interviews at San Bernardino County

2.9

Recycling Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Bernardino County.

Interview

3 person panel interview with set questions printed out in advance. Professional and not stressful interview environment. Each interviewer had one question. I was actually impressed with the panel but wish I had more background on the job role as it was less technical than my experience and more program communication than I had thought. Nice people and gave me the impression that they would be a good team to work for.

Interview Questions

• Questions on your related experience, scenario question and the last question was who is your mentor and why.   1 Answer

Program Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Easy interview process. You are expected to arrive up to 20 minutes early in order to review and answer interview questions. Usually interviewed in a panel of 3 and they take turns asking questions. You are able to read your answers from the form that was provided.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience recruiting in your community?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Bernardino County.

Interview

The interview process was quick and very efficient. It was a mass hiring event and jobs were offered on the spot. You were asked questions that tested your critical thinking related to the job.

ESS Interview

Interview

Consists of a panel interview. Interview questions are given 15 mins prior to the interview. Nothing out of the ordinary. Actual hiring process takes awhile as you have to clear background, physical/drug test.

Public Health Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

submit application, interview with supervisors. May be asked to tell prior experience working with medically fragile children/young adults. Will be interviewed by 2-3 supervisors at same time. Hires new graduates

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work as a public health nurse with San Bernardino county? What experience do you have working with disabled medically fragile persons   Answer Question

Eligibility Worker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (Victorville, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I had 3 sweet interviewers all lady's that was very nice I was happy the interview was smooth than almost 3 weeks later I got a call asking if I wanted the job I said yes

Child Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loma Linda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (Loma Linda, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online in May 2018. I interviewed in February 2019. It was a panel interview with 3 interviewers. There isn't much eye contact because as you're speaking they are writing down your answers. They were a really nice group of people and they give you about 30 minutes to review the interview questions and take notes before the interview starts.

I had to consistently follow up for weeks to find out my application status. They will check your references before giving a conditional job offer. Each position has a salary range with the minimum and maximum pay for the position. They offered me the minimum salary, despite me being overqualified for the position (which one of the panel members confirmed during my interview). I negotiated the salary and they took 2 weeks to give me a response of about $1,000 more per year. If you're interviewing for a position with them, keep in mind the salary is NOT negotiable. It was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for San Bernardino County?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work with children?   1 Answer

Paraeducator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Panel interview, 2 out of 3 interviewers were distracted and in a hurry, giving each other little “signals” with body language.. And those 2 were the highly “educated” ones. The 3rd interviewer was a paraeducator and he was actually engaged in the process. They asked loaded questions that you could not possibly answer in a concise manner, so if they didn’t have patience to sit through the responses, they should streamline their questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Post Bar Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewed at a job fair on my law school campus. Was interviewed by two male attorneys. The attorneys basically said that they choose law clerks based on wether or not they like them. Does not seem to be any kind of intentional filtering going re implicit biases. Very unprofessional office.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite aspect of trial? Why do you want to be a public defender?   Answer Question

Legal Processing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Panel interview. Nice interviewers. Had two interviewers instead of three like usual... but this made it more comfortable and relaxed. They were very approachable and the questions weren’t so cut and dry. Plus there wasn’t so many questions and I got a chance to really express myself.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and what I currently do. Asked about my work ethic and how my current managers view me as an employee.   1 Answer