San Bernardino County LVN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Bernardino County

1 Interview Review

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County (San Bernardino, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went very well, it was a 2 person panel, however after I was offered the job, accepted it, went through the drug testing, physical and orientation, the incompetent staff at HR, could not verify my past references, even had me send IRS w2s, very unprofessional, did not even have the decency to call or email that the offer was voided, they did me a favor, I interviewed at a well known company for almost twice the salary of SB and they were able to do the back ground check in 3 days, I called some of my past employers myself and found out that SB sent job verification forms with no return FAX or address, one lady in HR even had the nerve to insinuate that I had made up the jobs, SB does not pay enough to have the nerve to treat prospective employees like that, anyway I got a job like I said as a Director of Staff Development at a well known company, thank you SB for screwing up, god forbid had I took the job.

Interview Questions

• How to handle employees who work under you that don't respond to verbal warnings.   Answer Question