San Bernardino County Sheriff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Bernardino County Sheriff

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Bernardino County Sheriff

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County Sheriff in April 2017.

Interview

Interview on site of rehab facility. 3 person panel. Questions not given before hand. Interviewers were very friendly and open to your questions. To get offered interview, must test and if you place well and have all qualifications for positions, may get a phone call.

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question
    • how would you deal with manipulative inmates?   Answer Question
    • what has your education taught you and how would it help you in this position?   Answer Question
    • what skills do you possess that would help you in the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Records Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County Sheriff.

Interview

After you go in for the testing, based on how high you scored, they will call you to set up an interview. The interview was your normal type of interview for an office job. If your interview goes well, they will send you to Human Resources to get in touch with your background investigator.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you don't like about your current or most current job?   Answer Question

Deputy Sheriff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Bernardino County Sheriff.

Interview

Background can be long and tedious if you have any kind of past, or very quick if you don't have much life experience. Investigator's try to ask the same questions in different ways to catch you slipping! Careful!!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Communications Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Bernardino County Sheriff (Needles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Take written and audio test and be placed in group based on scores

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you deal with the pressures of the most recent job? Tell me what systems if any you have in place to deal with the pressures of being a 911 emergency operator and sheriffs dispatcher?   Answer Question

Sheriff Deputy Trainee Interview

Interview

I haven't been interviewed yet, still waiting on my scores. But I have been seeing these ppl talk about the back ground and polygraph tests and some have said, that they can get you into trouble and some candidates have even been placed in hand cuffs. Is this accurate?