San Diego State University Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Diego State University Student Assistant Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Diego State University (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Onsite Interview around half an hour discussing about my strengths and weakness. What scope do I have to improve my skill matrix.
What I can contribute towards the growth of the branch.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about database management?
    Web development and web page testing
    Servers, operating systems
    Interactive maps.
    programming skills and debugging skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for San Diego State University

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at San Diego State University (San Diego, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Brief interview regarding experiences and interest about the courses you have taken. also why you are applying or the Student Assistant ship position. How many hours will yo be available to work. check you F1 or student status

Interview Questions

• Have you worked before or had any experience before
      what courses have you taken untill now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at San Diego State University (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

panel with four interviewers asking you questions all at once. Not too difficult to prepare for, as the questions related directly to the job description. They are looking for professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Diego State University.

Interview

You have to look into odds. Have to constantly look around for jobs and try to communicate and show your need for job.

Interview Questions

• As it is student assistant position nothing as far difficult or unexpected is asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Diego State University (San Diego, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Laid back. Interviewer asked about skills and interests (experiences with technology). The Interview process was pretty easy and laid back. The workers were very enthusiastic about working there. I applied in person and got a call back a couple of days later. Went in for an interview and then got a call back for an offer a few days later. Started the job after all the documents were submitted and processed by Human Resources.

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at San Diego State University in August 2008.

Interview

- Apply through the campus jobs data base.
    - Contact the person in charge and they will set up an interview.
    - You submit your resume and an essay with questions asked.
    - Complete the interview.
    - Get hired

Interview Questions

• Are you diverse? Tell us of an instance when you dealt with people from different ethnic backgrounds.   Answer Question