San Dimas Community Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Dimas Community Hospital Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Dimas Community Hospital

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Dimas Community Hospital.

Interview

A relatively easy interview. It's a small hospital, the interview took place in the managers office.

Asked about previous experience and what I could contribute to their company. Asked which shift that I would prefer. What type of patients am I used to dealing with. ,........blah...blah.....blah

ICU RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Dimas Community Hospital in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online they called an hour later and had an interview the next day. Very Quick, few questions with director about normal things...where do you see yourself in the future. Got the job on the spot and only took two weeks before i was on the floor working. The people are amazing!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

happy with the offer of 30 an hr

Ultrasound Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Dimas, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at San Dimas Community Hospital (San Dimas, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The Supervisor wasn't very friendly. They will ask you to scan a carotid on a Sequoia 512. They are not a registered hospital nor do I believe are the techs registered through the ARDMS. I drove all the way down from San Francisco (a 5 hour drive)...not worth it in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Asked to scan a complete ABD on an employee 1 hour after eating lunch who was breathing challenged.   Answer Question