San Francisco AIDS Foundation Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

San Francisco AIDS Foundation Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Francisco AIDS Foundation

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco AIDS Foundation (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from recruiting staff and asked a series of basic screening questions. Received a call a couple of weeks later from the newly appointed COO. A couple of weeks later, I was invited in for a F@F with the newly promoted COO. A couple of weeks later, I had a F2F with
    the CEO, and one with the CFO immediately following. A couple of weeks later, I had a panel interview with the COO included. The panel was non-diverse with the exception of two females and one Latino male. It appeared that the group was bitter about past leadership, distrusting of their environment and distrustful of anyone entering into the cloistered culture. In addition, I met with the fractured, unmanaged and professionally underdeveloped HR "team" - which consisted of two temps and one perm HRBP.

I had to email the temp recruiter a number of times in order for her to get a response from the newly promoted COO. He finally called me to state that SFAF was "going in a different direction" and that he was going out of town for a few days. Hence, the role is open again and never filled. Bottom line: Diversity does not appear to be their thing and leadership is does not appear to be their strong point. In addition, the staff that I encountered along the process, appeared to be dedicated and seeking other opportunities. The "old" culture/leadership appears to have bleed into the new culture/leadership. I am now ever so pleased that they passed my candidacy back to the posting boards. Uncertainty in leadership is honestly not a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Please share your personal reasons for wanting to work for SFAF?   1 Answer

DREAAM Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco AIDS Foundation (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Well don't believe anything they say. They strung me along for 9 months and lied to me profusely in the interview process. And then retracted offers made in interviews and phone conversations after complaining of rampant sexual harassment and racial discrimination. They told me because it wasn't written down there's no proof. Stay away from this organization by all means necessary. It's literally the worst place I've ever worked and I have significant international work experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco AIDS Foundation (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The process is clean, the interviewers are personable and friendly. I has a phone screening and was brought in for an interview. The interview was a panel interview process. Then I was told the position went to a temp agency because the funding would not be available. I wanted it so I applied through the temp agency. After the position went permanent I had to go through the interview again.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little about yourself and your interest in the San Francisco AIDS Foundation; What kinds of confidential information have you been responsible for handling? How would your supervisors characterize your job performance in handling confidential information?; Describe how you went about organizing your day/projects in a job similar to this one?; Describe a conflict you have had with a coworker or supervisor. How did you approach the situation and how did you resolve it; What has your experience been with writing, editing and proofreading, and how would you assess your level of skill?; What is the most important thing you learned from your previous experience that you will bring to this job?   Answer Question