San Francisco Giants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Choose Not to Answer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Made it through 3 rounds of interviews, ultimately began discussing salary, then...crickets. I followed up and was told I would hear back within the week, but received no response. It's fine if they decided not to hire me; just would have appreciated to hear one way or the other considering I met with them 3 times. It felt disrespectful and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements.   1 Answer

Media Relations Interview

Interview

It was a digital interview, also known as a one way recorded interview. The interview ran smoothly, and they give you a chance to practice the interview setup in case you are not familiar with a digital interview. They also give you a break between questions if you need it.

Media Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Meet with the department and answer answer questions from the group. You must be able to pass a background check in addition to going through the interview process. You also must bring a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to keep score?   1 Answer

Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants in January 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview that went into detail about the position but also questions on how I handled certain situations and what I did personally. Also about my experience. Then from there they sent an email to offer a face to face interview and went over expectations and again my experience and questions on what I would do if I was in a certain situation.

Interview Questions

• If two supervisors wanted something different how would you handle the situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiable

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring process involved two calls, but they are trying to include more. Usually, it will include the Vice President, but he was unavailable. They were done via phone call and skype.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about some of your successes.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly short. I was asked a few basic questions regarding my "people skill" and how I would handle customers in certain situations. I was hired on the spot. The interview was relatively text book and there were no real curve balls. The manager was very pleasant and the whole process took about an hour.

Guest Services Interview

Interview

Easy if you have a connection

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Came into interview and was asked about six to eight questions. Asked about what makes a good guard rove a bad one, if I had any Customer service experience and/or experience with customers under the influence. Real straight forward questions nothing out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever have to deal with a customer who was under the influence? If yes talk about that time.   Answer Question

Vendor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely straight forward and easy to understand. The interviewer asked behavioral questions that were standard in the industry. We further discussed additional sports related topics and it was a breeze. Time flies when you're having fun!

Client Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Giants (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process took awhile, about 5 weeks from start to finish. Most of the questions were based on my past experience and what I was trying to gain in the future. One big turn off is when a candidate is more excited to work for the Giants vs the job itself.