San Francisco International Airport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Francisco International Airport

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Francisco International Airport

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (South San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They asked me about 5 questions in which I elaborated on. The questions were in front of me printed on a paper in which the whole panel had. I through out some jokes to flatter them. They were overall all good people. I didn't get a call because I didn't have experience with a POS system in which they greatly needed someone with prior knowledge in dealing with given the timely capacity of the specific job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in where your team was in trouble. What did you do to help the situation.   6 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very clear, I filled out their form online and they had all the dates posted on their website. One thing that didn't go so well was they rescheduled my interview last minute and told me the day before the interview. But the interviewers were very nice they asked the typical interview questions: experience, behavioral questions and etc

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a successful project that you were part of. What was your role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

5 questions interview short and to the point. Had to do a take home project and submit as part of the interview. This varies per department. Sheet of questions they ask provided to you during interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport.

Interview

The interview went well. I applied online and they let me know within three weeks that I was invited for an interview. Asked a lot of questions about my background and qualifications, as well as my experience with statistical analysis.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you led and the difficulties that arose.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (Redwood City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter came to my local community college for an informational event specifically for the SFO summer internship program. I filled out the online application in the career center which took about 45 mins, longer if you don't already have somewhat of an applicable cover letter already written.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at SFO? What are goals for your career?   1 Answer

Student Design Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a panel of engineers in the ITT department. They care about the fit more than you being a super genius. They have been there for a while and are enthusiastic about San Francisco Airport and are looking for people with that enthusiasm to work in the same environment as well.

Student Design Trainee I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First I submitted a cover letter and a resume using the city's online application portal, then I was called in for interview (basically all behavioral questions), heard back a week later with offer.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions except:
      Paving a road 20ft wide, 1ft deep, 100ft long...how much asphalt do you need?   1 Answer

Reprographics Summer College Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Since my interview was on a weekday during a class, I couldn't go to a physical interview, but they scheduled a video call interview with me. It was a simple process for this position, and not very intimidating. I believe they try to schedule the interviews between a short time frame and select/make a decision fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• Explain a challenge you've overcome in your design experience   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco International Airport (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview was 3 person panel interview and lasted for about an hour. It was mostly typical interview questions, discussion about courses taken in school, projects done and one numerical problem.

Interview Questions

• Calculate power of a 3 phase system, given current, line - line voltage and power factor.   Answer Question