San Francisco State Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.4

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1st Email scheduling an Interview, followed by several reference checks with very thorough questions, followed by large panel interview, followed by one on one interview.
    It was a very welcoming process, the questions were all very thorough.

Adjunct Lecturer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied with CV and cover letter online. I heard back from the faculty within a few days and was invited to meet with them in person. I had a meeting with two faculty from the college where we discussed my experience and teaching philosophy. They told me when they would get back to me - within a few days - and requested that I provide more information for their records in the meantime. They contacted me by email with an offer a few days later and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions wouldn't be helpful for this job interview. I described my experience - lecturing, mentoring and research - my teaching philosophy and where my strengths lay, and they then described how they designed their course and department norms. It was a very comfortable discussion and they gave me a clear picture of the priorities of the school.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly short as I got referred by a previous employee. I met with my supervisor and discussed my skills and experience. He asked me my availability times. It took 30 minutes to discuss my expectations and job duties.

Interview Questions

• What are my learning expectations?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was an open interview. Basically you have a group of people who are interviewed in a room by two interviewers. In the end, everyone was hireed. I guess they needed people badly. Interview questions are fairly easy, so everyone can be hired.

International Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Went in for a first interview with a panel of five different employees. Interview itself was good, though they did it in a large room which was rather disconcerting. Biggest complaint is that I never heard from them or the HR department after the interview. While I was perfectly ok with not getting the job, to never hear about their decision is extremely inconsiderate in my book. If you interview someone in-person, it is a requirement that you at least send an email. I would not want to work with people who don't view this as a basic courtesy.

Assistant Interview

Interview

It was easy. You still need to be prepared for the interview and know the job description beforehand. It is better to do some research on general interview questions. They will ask couple of technical questions related to the position you are applying for .

Network Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

personal and technical, first phone screening and thereafter personal group panel interview with three people. i was told at the end of the week whether I am selected or not. It was a really good experience and fun answering the interview . Very less stress level

Interview Questions

• what you know about network? how to patch a cable?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

Easy process, direct interview with your prospect managers. First by phone, then only one round of interview in person. As long as, you get to know the office and job description. If you like the work and who the passion to work there, then you should be fine

Help Desk Student IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at San Francisco State (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

They had me submit an application and a week later they asked me to come for an interview. There were 6-7 people interviewing me. I had to answer questions from a piece of paper they had. There were about 10 questions and the whole process took less than one hour

Other offers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco State.

Interview

I was called for an on-site interview. When I arrived, I was taken into the conference room. I was asked to introduce my self. Most of the questions were based on my resume and the previous experience I had as an office assistant and a driver. I had driving experience of more than 6 years so that was a plus point.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situation?   1 Answer