San Francisco Unified School District Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Francisco Unified School District

2.0

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Unified School District (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I had an in person interview with a panel of people. They gave me a sheet of questions and asked me about my background. After this interview I heard back two weeks later for another phone interview in which I was offered the position. After several weeks of back and forth( on their end, they would offer the position then the following week retract the offer, then offer it again and retract it a week later). Very unprofessional and I would not work for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about why you chose to apply to work for SFUSD?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for San Francisco Unified School District

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Francisco Unified School District (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with managers for a panel interview and went through list of questions. There isn't a lot of getting-to-know-you time required they're strictly looking for knowledge, skills and abilities. It's best to try and connect with one panel member and try to focus your answers to meet their expectations. They'll be more likely to advocate for a candidate that made a solid connection than someone who just prattles off answers.

Interview Questions

• how many years of education experience do I have   1 Answer