San Francisco Unified School District Teacher, Elementary School Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Francisco Unified School District

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Unified School District (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and heard back in about three weeks. The interview was straightforward and friendly, with the school principal, one of the secretaries/office administrators, and someone from the district office. Mainly, they asked about my qualifications and work experience. I was offered the job several days later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult -- they didn't throw any curveballs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Though the salary was somewhat lower than I'd like, I didn't attempt to negotiate as I felt that it would be futile for a person with little experience.

Other Interview Reviews for San Francisco Unified School District

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at San Francisco Unified School District (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Hiring shortage so easy interview process
    Apply online to be added to online database
    Get contacted directly by principal or message principals to show interest
    Some hiring events early winter for hard to staff schools or subjects (will be introduced and conduct quick interviews there)

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at San Francisco Unified School District (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Extensive written application
    Phone screening
    1:1 meeting with prospective principal and principal's mentor
    On demand writing assignment in separate room to articulate personal educational philosophy and answer a specific question about how I would go about improving student learning outcomes for a specific population

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with integrating technology into the classroom to support student learning?   Answer Question