KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

San Gabriel Valley Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Interview

There were lots of scenario questions. It was about 30 mins long. There were two people interviewing you. Asked about yourself and your strength. They are nice and interview went well.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your strength and weakness?
    Answer Question

San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Interview

I applied the position on their website, and after couple months, the director called me and asked if I am still interested in the position, then she told me she will have an interview with me on the next two days, the interview was on the phone due to covid pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • The interview took about 10 mins on the phone during COVID pandemic, my supervisor asked me what is "hcahps", I could not answer the question, but she asked me to find out because if I interview with other company, they might ask me the same questions. after couple days, she gave me a call and offered me the position.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center

Interview

Very comfortable. Everyone was extremely kind and welcoming. They are looking to get to know you and see if you are a good fit. I enjoyed getting to know everyone I interviewed with. It has a close knit feel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Gabriel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center (San Gabriel, CA) in May 2015

Interview

Got a call back within the week of applying. Interviewed with the Lab Director who by the way is such a sweet person. Interview was about 45 minutes, we went over my experience, his expectations and job description. At the conclusion I was introduced to the other Laboratory staff and was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Gabriel, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center (San Gabriel, CA) in Apr 2011

Interview

I received a call back pretty quickly after i applied, from the first interview until I started took a while longer than should have. I had a one on one interview with the manager which was ok. After which they called me in for a group interview, where I met some of the people I would be working with. This is a close knit group so there was some apprehension when I first interviewed. The building is well taken care of but there are some needed upgrades that should be done in the next decade to make it look more like a hospital in 2013 rather than 1993.

Interview Questions
  • The doctors might yell at you, how do you respond?
RSS Feed</>Embed