San Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at San

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First Round was an online test which consisted of 4 coding questions in the hackerrank platform.
    Nearly 35 people were shortlisted.
    The next two rounds were technical interviews followed by HR round.
    The first technical round focused on the online test questions and few coding questions.Few questions from your area of interest too.
    The second technical round I was asked about ma projects and other basics of computer science.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

great experience, candid discussions, friendly interview panel, great information sharing, sincere considerations to interview process, pleasant HR person, cool staffs, flexible interview time slot, easy parking, nice canteen, short and clean interview

SE Interview

Interview

Process is very Difficult for me. As I am not familiar with data structure. They ask the some question about the operating system and compiler process. They also giving to solve some puzzle. Puzzle are basically based on the shakuntla devi book. And final round was the HR round. That is quite easy - just a formality round.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San (Surat (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

First , i find the job vacancy from the internet and also from the advertisement.
    Then ,i found yhe location of company and proper information about the company and its background workflow from internet. I decided to go for interview to that company.
    I knew the interviwe type and process online from website and be prapaired for it.

low salary