San Joaquin General Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Joaquin General Hospital

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Joaquin, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (San Joaquin, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

15 mn interview: more like a conversation, stress free. Be yourself, Be confident. Be honest, and true to yourself. They can tell if you are being honest or not. It worked!

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (Stockton, CA).

Interview

Brief ,cordial but thorough. I was called on phone and was given an appointment date.a map on how to reach there.They have been nothing but extremely nice and helpful .I especially was amazed by the program coordinator Kim who was very diligent and nice during all the process.My supervisor dr Syung M Jung went out of her way to help me every step in the way.Resident are very quiet and busy most of the times.But helpful whenever asked for help.I have no complains.I am very satisfied.I was asked to do some vaccinations and a tentative date to start.It was very smooth interviewing and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• if I lived in stockton?Would i plan to stay here in long run if I got hired?   Answer Question
    • If I had some good letter of recommendations ?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was very easy going and comfortable. Question asked were about my experience and about myself. Interviewed with the CNO and the Department Manager. Offered the position on the spot. Immediately started on boarding process.

Staff Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Employee in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process from applying to interview was approximately 4 weeks.
    I received an email stating someone would be contacting me within 2 weeks to set up an interview.
    A few days later I received a call and had an interview the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself .
      Why do you want to work for San Joaquin General Hospital?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Patient Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

After passing the exam to be put into the eligibility pool, I received a call for an interview. The interview was group panel, was fairly straightforward and went well. The day after the interview I received a voice mail from one of the people who interviewed me, asking me to call them back. When I called back there was no answer, so I left a message. This phone tag lasted throughout the week, as I kept getting messages from them to call them back. It only made sense that this was a job offer. Finally, at the end of the week, I got a call from the same person who made the initial call. He told me, "Thank you for interviewing, but we chose someone else." This was very unprofessional as they could have very easily said that in the initial message and provided closure right there and then. About a month and a half later, out of nowhere, I got a call from them to come in an interview again for the same position. This was easier than the first time around as I had an idea what questions would be asked. This time they contradicted themselves by stating that if I got an offer, I would need to have the pre-employement screening process which takes two weeks to complete. But, they then said they would want me to start in four days, the very next Monday. They continued their lack of professionalism by calling me a day or two after the interview and telling me 'no' again. That was immature and infuriating. About a month after that, they called again, out of the blue, with an offer which I accepted, because at the time it was better than being unemployed.

SN1 ICU Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital.

Interview

I was called a week before interviews were conducted. I was given a 15 minute slot. Met with just the manager. Everyone I met in the process were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict in the work place and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Other simple scenario questions   Answer Question

Staff Nurse III (ICU) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions: tell me about yourself, strength, weakness..etc.
    One scenario question: if you walk on by and see a patient who is unconscious and nothing is on the monitor, what do you do?