San Joaquin General Hospital Patient Registration Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Joaquin General Hospital Patient Registration Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at San Joaquin General Hospital

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Joaquin General Hospital

Patient Registration Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in French Camp, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Joaquin General Hospital (French Camp, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

After passing the exam to be put into the eligibility pool, I received a call for an interview. The interview was group panel, was fairly straightforward and went well. The day after the interview I received a voice mail from one of the people who interviewed me, asking me to call them back. When I called back there was no answer, so I left a message. This phone tag lasted throughout the week, as I kept getting messages from them to call them back. It only made sense that this was a job offer. Finally, at the end of the week, I got a call from the same person who made the initial call. He told me, "Thank you for interviewing, but we chose someone else." This was very unprofessional as they could have very easily said that in the initial message and provided closure right there and then. About a month and a half later, out of nowhere, I got a call from them to come in an interview again for the same position. This was easier than the first time around as I had an idea what questions would be asked. This time they contradicted themselves by stating that if I got an offer, I would need to have the pre-employement screening process which takes two weeks to complete. But, they then said they would want me to start in four days, the very next Monday. They continued their lack of professionalism by calling me a day or two after the interview and telling me 'no' again. That was immature and infuriating. About a month after that, they called again, out of the blue, with an offer which I accepted, because at the time it was better than being unemployed.

Interview Questions