San Juan College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Juan College

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at San Juan College (Farmington, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

Set up interview with department head. Met with her interviewed. Asked for student eligibility of background check and service training. Set up a first day employment. I was introduced to the staff and other student employees. Given a tour of the area, shown where scheduling and the required tools for me to perform my responsibilities were located and then I began.

Interview Questions

• Was I skilled in word or excel, have a sense of logical processes, show up and fulfill the job requirements.   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Juan College.

Interview

Easy process.. Applied online a two weeks later received a call from the human resources recruiter to set up an interview. On th day of the interview I was greeted by th recruiter who gave me a tour of the administration building and then escorted me to a conference room here the interview was to take place. It was a typical group interview with six interviewers present representing various departments. All were friendly and attentive.

PC Support Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Juan College in July 2010.

Interview

After applying, they call to talk a bit and schedule an interview. They bring you in for a skills test and then a panel interview. You find out within 2 weeks if you have the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult event at work and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question