San Juan Regional Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Juan Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Juan Regional Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

It was very easy interview. The have a program at the college that kinda guarantees a contracted job with the hospital. It's a really cool program that they offer. The interview was fairly quick. And I started work shortly after. They sometimes give you a sign in bonus.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at San Juan Regional Medical Center (Farmington, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by phone with the Human Resources department. I was ask several questions about how I would handle certain situations. Interview was short and I was told the information would be forwarded to the hiring manager. If successful, I would be ask to come for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• To describe how I would react in an emergency situation if a patient was injured in their room.   1 Answer

Renal Floor RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Juan Regional Medical Center in May 2009.

Interview

Applied on line in January 2009, was contacted by the floor manager on the phone and agreed to have references checked by the hospital, set up for an interview in May 2009 when I would finally be in the area; (I currently lived in NH and was applying for a position in NM) I met with the manager and was offered a position before the end of the interview. I accepted the position approximately 3 weeks later and started working the following August as arranged.