San Juan USD - Sacramento County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Juan USD - Sacramento County Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview. I was interviewed alone by 2 supervisors who asked mostly situational questions. Lasted 10-15 minutes total. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a child is being aggressive toward you/toward another student?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County.

Interview

For a substitute position, I didn't have to interview. Many people have to take a test that includes, English and math. If you have at least 48 college credits, then you don't have to test. I just receive an offer by email, after that I called and was asked to go and signed papers.

Interview Questions

• When can you start working?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fair Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County (Fair Oaks, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position; the contact person telephoned me and set up an interview within a few days' time; I brought a cover letter along with a current resume and letters of recommendation.

Principal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County.

Interview

Su MIT online through Edjoin.org, candidates are then contacted for a first round interview with school team (parents, teachers, secretary), another principal, union rep, and human resources. If selected to advanced, then second round is with cabinet members (superintendent, asst, superintendent, human resources, etc.) this is pretty typical of most school districts.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for questions on CCSS, literacy, and teacher'sunion issues   Answer Question

Negotiation

Years of service and education level

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I submitted a resume and a writing sample. During the panel interview I was asked specific questions to determine my skill level in the technology that would be required. I also had to explain prior experiences that they would use to test my judgement. The interview was very position specific.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was a set rate.

Special Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County (Sacramento, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I met with the head of the music department for the entire district, Craig. He was very upbeat, friendly, and vibrant. He clearly explained the curriculum. He invited me to several local events hosted by other schools, so I could compare skill level and make friends among other teachers in the district.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any ideas of where to start?   1 Answer

Sub Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County (Sacramento, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Submit application and then wait for response.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County (Sacramento, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The first interview was with a panel of 5 firing away questions about my past experiences and also technical question about MS SQL like what would you do if the database hangs on a certain stored procedure, what is a tail log backup, what is the difference between dtexec and dtutil. Also, questions about clustering.
    The second interview was a bit more relaxed. Just me, the Director and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the database hangs every time a certain stored procedure is run?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.