San Marcos USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Marcos USD Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Marcos USD

Typing Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at San Marcos USD (San Marcos, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Greeted by a Vice Principal and he invited me to sit in a room with 2 other employees. Everyone introduced themselves. Then each of them took turns asking me questions pertaining to my skills.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this scenario when you are receiving many phone calls and also have to deal with an angry parent?   Answer Question
    • How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Math Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Marcos USD (San Marcos, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Basically, you are called into a room with 2-5 people. There you need to answer their questions from an experienced background. While you answer questions, the interview panel will write your responses. You will know if they don't like you because they will stop writing. If they write your responses down that is a very good thing.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Marcos USD (San Marcos, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

There was a panel interview with 12 principals. We interviewed 3 at a time with a time limit. They held up signs when we had 30 seconds left to answer a questions. It was intimidating.

Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Marcos USD (San Marcos, CA) in July 2007.

Interview

Inter district transfer...

Interview Questions

• What were there expectations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None allowed