San Mateo County Community College District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Mateo County Community College District

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Mateo County Community College District

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at San Mateo County Community College District.

Interview

The interviews are done by a group panel of 4 plus people and there are 10-12 questions related to the position and the college culture. They also had me do a skills test on Excel to ensure I had previous knowledge of the computer program.

Classified Professor/Supv Salary Schedule Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at San Mateo County Community College District (San Mateo, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had to prepare a presentation of how I would execute a specific project within limitations. I was never asked What is your Greatest Strength type of questions, they were all specific to the position. They tested my knowledge and understanding of the field.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Mateo County Community College District (San Mateo, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Somewhat in-depth on-line application process. Two months after applying, they emailed to invite me to the next step in the process. The next step was In person at the district office and included a one hour written exam and a one hour interview with a four member panel asking about a dozen questions that they provide when you walk in the room.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to the San Mateo County Community College District?   Answer Question

Dean Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at San Mateo County Community College District in April 2010.

Interview

Online application. Submitted cover letter, c.v., letters of reference. Very structured interview without any opportunity to find out more about the institution. The interview was more focused on management of clerical staff than on leadership of the unit.

Interview Questions

• How do you control a secretary who volunteers for many committees?   1 Answer

Too focused on management.