San Mateo County Human Resources Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at San Mateo County

3.5

Human Resources Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Mateo County (Redwood City, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

The initial stages of the interview process went smoothly with excellent communication from HR regarding the process. There was a moderately difficult written exam including an exam on Excel. I was brought in for a first round interview, and passed on to the second round. Since I live out of the area and wasn't able to make it in person due to my work schedule, they were extremely accommodating and allowed me to interview via Skype. But after the interview, there was literally no communication. I never received follow up from HR or the Hiring Manager. I think their process with notifying candidates needs significant improvements, or they need to be more clear with candidates about the process up front.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for San Mateo County

Human Resources Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at San Mateo County (Redwood City, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Very strict panel interview process. I had an interview with 5 human resource division managers, and they each had a very detailed question for me. The process was more than 2 months long, and while the panel members were all very nice, it was a bit intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with Human Resources change management and systems integration.   Answer Question