San Mateo County Human Services Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Mateo County Human Services Agency

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at San Mateo County Human Services Agency (Belmont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Panel Intereview after passing Civil Service Test. All applicants for a specific job are asked identical questions. No Q & A for applicant to ask about culture or management style. It's 5-7 questions all applicant focused.

It was followed by calls to references, criminal background check and verification of prior employments& education. And we had to be fingerprinted at county sheriffs office.

Interview Questions

• What government computer programs do you know? How do you organize your dayy? Tell us about conflict with a boss or co-worker? Why should we pick you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. And expectation to start is immediate. Great if you aren't working.

Employment Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at San Mateo County Human Services Agency (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

I received a phone call from the hiring manager asking me to pick one of many open interview slots. On the day of the interview I checked in with the office front desk. After waiting for a few minutes I was taken into the interview room where I was interviewed by a panel of three, the hiring manager and two other employees. I had about thirty minutes to answer between five or six questions. One or two of the questions were multiple part. After the interview I received a generic reject email from the hiring manager a few days later.

Interview Questions

• If your supervisor told you to do something that you don't agree with would you follow through with the instructions.   Answer Question