San Miguel Brewery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

San Miguel Brewery Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Miguel Brewery

Marketing Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at San Miguel Brewery in June 2017.

Interview

An HR officer scheduled for an interview, then took a 3 part examination. After 1 week I was called for a panel interview and was told that they'll get back to us after 2 weeks. 2 months passed before they advised that they were considering other applicants for the position.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at San Miguel Brewery (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in February 2015.

Interview

Answered exams in the morning
    Interviewed by the HR in the afternoon, mostly getting to know each other stuff
    Called for a panel interview set on another day
    informed about the management decision after 2 days
    Decision to hire me was not long, although, waiting for go signal to start to work took 2 months

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work here? How would you do your job? What are your plans?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at San Miguel Brewery (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process was simple. I was interviewed by 4 top personnel iof San Miguel Brewing International n a span of 3 months. 2 months after the last interview, job offer was presented. 1 week after, I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy. Salary and benefits were acceptable.

Sales Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at San Miguel Brewery (Davao (Philippines)).

Interview

Should be a college graduate with good moral standing, must be innovative, adventurous, have positive attitude towards job assignment, must have a professional drivers license, computer literate, and must have a good sense of humor and common sense.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be assigned in the most remote places or peace problematic places within the Philippines   Answer Question

6 years ago i was offered a retirement with an enticing package but I refused reason is my children are still in their high school years.