SanDisk Customer Firmware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager called me and asked very basic C questions and SATA questions. She seemed very friendly. (More to come later). They flew me out to Milpitas for onsite interview.

Onsite interview was a mess. When I got there, they didnt have a meeting room available for interview. They were looking for a room for first 15 mins. The first guy who interviewed me was very rude. He brought a laptop in the room, he kept working on his laptop entire time he interviewed me. Then he asked me to write a program on white board, which I did. But he kept working on his laptop and didnt see my work on white board. Hiring manager interviewed me after that, she didnt have time that day and she only interviewed me for 20 mins instead of scheduled 45 mins. She kept insisting that I didnt do any useful work at my current job - which was very rude. There were 3 other technical interviews with 3 different people which were normal.

I answered most of the interview questions and was very hopeful that I would get an offer. They never communicated about the offer after the interview. I called HR 3 times and talked to her, she keeps telling me that she would update me about the interview outcome but she never informed me. No replies to emails either. I never heard back from them.