SanDisk Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk in October 2015.

Interview

apply through campus career fair,did not ask very difficult questions, only basic ideas and knowledge , also questions about projects and the things on the resume. preference and a little bit talking. the question is really not very difficult

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

The whole process would last for 6-9 hrs. It depends on how you perform. But some time they want to see how you respond to actual design problems. In that way they could see the way you think. Get yourself familiar with all your projects and previous designs would be better.

Interview Questions

• They don't ask general design questions. More like custom design encounters.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

5 round of interviews all day along. Came in the morning. 5 round of interviews, asked different technical questions. After 5 rounds, there was 1 round of HR interview. Once interview was completed, got the prompt response. Interview process was very smooth and will definitely recommend it.After 5 rounds, there was 1 round of HR interview. Once interview was completed, got the prompt response. Technical questions related to Circuit design, basic transistor level questions, digital logic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Asked some basic STA questions, i.e. setup time, hold time, and some verilog questions, i.e. blocking vs. non-blocking assignment. Also asked for designing a state-machine to detect bits in sequence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Only 15 mins long, asked about basic MOS device questions such as drawing I-V characteristic curves.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

It was the "college day" event. Actual interview was from 10am to close to 6pm... I met 9 interviewers total. It was quite long but over all a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Long day of on-site interviews (9hrs) with basic analog ,device physics and digital circuit questions. Evaluation of previous job positions and education.

Interview Questions

• Given a dc signal how would you make a 30ps pulse? you have a 30ps inverter available.   2 Answers
    • Why does the VT of a mosfet change with different body biases? Explain from a device point of view.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SanDisk (Patiala (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through my campus recruitment. A technical and aptitude written test was conducted which had 3 sections. Total 35 questions with +1 for correct answer and -0.5 for incorrect answer. 1st section had 10 aptitude average questions and the other two sections had technical questions from topics like CMOS, flip-flops, counters, logic gates, transmission gates, verilog, C, memory. Then there was a technical interview round.

Interview Questions

• 1. layout of cmos given and the boolean expression was to be found
      2. CMOS circuits amnd its inputs were given and output voltage was to be found in terms of vdd and vth   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

written test , tech interview , HR
    tech interview was based on FSM,memory,digital, gates, etc
    ques from written exams were asked
    In HR projects & internship , fursther studies plan , family background , abt urself

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at SanDisk (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The Hiring process was of 1 written test,2 technical interview,1 HR interview.
    Written test contained 15 aptitude and 20 technical questions for which basics of digital electronics is necessary..
    In two technical interview they mostly concentrated how good am in dealing with digital circuits....
    They also asked some puzzles which everyone can do with some logic thinking...
    Some questions like design a system with frequency 1/3rd the freq of clk with 50% dutycycle,double the freq so on.....
    HR interview was very friendly type of interview no need to bother about that....
    ALL THE BEST.....

Interview Questions

• Doubling the clock freq is unexpected ques for me which took some time to solve but really challenging......   1 Answer