SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 6+ weeks process. I forwarded my resume to a team member. It was followed by a phone screen round and one hour phone interview with the manager. I was called on-site the following week which had 4 rounds containing 45 minutes each. Since the position demands to have knowledge about NAND Flash memories, most of the questions were on working of pn juctions, MOSFETS, RC circuits, NAND Flash basics. After 3 long weeks of waiting period, I was informed that I was rejected.

Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

2 phone interviews consisting of behavioral questions then was asked to come onsite. I had three interviews and a week later was asked to come back onsite for an interview with the VP. I was told I would hear within a week and it has been two weeks with radio silence on their end. The recruiters won't answer their phones or emails.

Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. Very simple with some basic resume questions. The next was the technical interview.
    The interview was three hours long. I met with 4 different batch of people.
    1.) The first person was a senior engineer who didn't really ask any technical questions but just showed me the campus and explained a little about the company.
    2.) The second batch was a group of 4 young test development engineers. They asked me about my academic experience and projects
    3.) The third interview was with three senior level engineers who asked me in-depth regarding assembly language coding.
    4.) The last meeting was with the head of the test development team who asked me an algorithm question where I had to come up with my own solution to a situation.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Write a cod to print 1 to 10 in any coding language
      2.) Fill out the truth tables for NAND, NOR, XOR gates
      3.) How many bits in a byte?
      4.) Explain the code that she written ( make sure you are good in C, C++ coding)
      5.) Write the code for a given problem using assembly language. Use logic shift left and logic shift right.
      6.) Cover Hex to binary and binary to hex
      Answer Question

Industrial and Operations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

It's a brief 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. There is no technical questions. We first talked about the position and what kind of modeling/roles will be expected from this position. Then I introduced myself and described previous projects I have worked on. It was a nice talk but apparently the company is looking for a full-time, but I am looking for an intern position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a research project I am currently working on to the detail of the statistical formulation.   Answer Question

Software Developer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call directly from the hiring manager, saying he got my resume through a recruiter. I have been asked to schedule a phone interview later. After the phone interview, the interviewer had informed me they wanted to take me onsite and a HR would call to schedule it. I never heard back from them in spite of repeated emails every two weeks, very unprofessional behavior.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of 30-45 mins sessions with 6 different interviewers. The questions they asked were mostly technical with just a few behavourial. The technical questions were somewhat basic. Be sure to freshen up on the CMOS characteristics and the floating gate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They were pretty unprofessional. The interviewer guaranteed a second interview after she said that she really liked me, but three weeks later after not setting a next interview time, they told me that I did not fit the job description. After they got taken over, they seem to be all over the place and they have bad communication.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had that you can apply to this position?   1 Answer

CAD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

5 or 6 rounds, the team members took turn interviewing you. After you finish the first 2 or 3 rounds in the morning, you can have lunch with one of the team member. Then you continue the rest few rounds in the afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the details of your previous projects. A few basic coding questions.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very disappointing, I was approached initially by some recruitment officer , however they did not do phone screening. The recruiting person did communicate very well the and sent me the plan and list of the people to meet, However, things were very vague during the interview process, and no body could very well explain the position " may be one person who did not belong to the team did some explanation, Anyhow, the hiring manager chose no to t continue the interview "before lunch", since they decided not give an offer, which I would not have had accepted since I would not feel comfortable working for a group with such poor communication.

Interview Questions

• Very vague, focused on specific things they did not my experience, technical questions more like an exam " RCG type: not suited for some one with 20 years exprience   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

one onsite interview, ask questions about resume. Then they emailed me to schedule a phone interview, but after I send them my available time, there is no response and no phone call during the scheduled time, for two weeks. Still waiting...