SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were 5 technical interview rounds and 2 hr interview rounds. Interview panel was very nice & passionate. Panel was on-time & the ques were very clear. Process took almost 25 days to complete. There were ques on technical & personal front as well. Overall the interview experience was very good.

Staff Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional.
    Ph call with HR and then invited onsite for an all day interview.
    Met with the team members and the questions were very technical and also based on my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Matched the salary I was making

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Contacted by HR first.
    Interviewed by engineers, engineer managers, and QA managers.
    Interviewed by engineering director.

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batu Kawan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SanDisk (Batu Kawan (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by six top management staffs for three occasions several questions on Security Management as a Security Manager, their expectations and my commitment if I am employed.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Security issues and Security management of guards ,system emergency response.   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 6+ weeks process. I forwarded my resume to a team member. It was followed by a phone screen round and one hour phone interview with the manager. I was called on-site the following week which had 4 rounds containing 45 minutes each. Since the position demands to have knowledge about NAND Flash memories, most of the questions were on working of pn juctions, MOSFETS, RC circuits, NAND Flash basics. After 3 long weeks of waiting period, I was informed that I was rejected.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Two telephonic interviews.
    --don't care.. This is just random blab of the day of the show has been in the past few years and the same the day of the day of the day when he was the one

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself
      Q. Explain your analog based projects.
      Q. Different biasing schemes.   Answer Question

Test Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. Very simple with some basic resume questions. The next was the technical interview.
    The interview was three hours long. I met with 4 different batch of people.
    1.) The first person was a senior engineer who didn't really ask any technical questions but just showed me the campus and explained a little about the company.
    2.) The second batch was a group of 4 young test development engineers. They asked me about my academic experience and projects
    3.) The third interview was with three senior level engineers who asked me in-depth regarding assembly language coding.
    4.) The last meeting was with the head of the test development team who asked me an algorithm question where I had to come up with my own solution to a situation.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Write a cod to print 1 to 10 in any coding language
      2.) Fill out the truth tables for NAND, NOR, XOR gates
      3.) How many bits in a byte?
      4.) Explain the code that she written ( make sure you are good in C, C++ coding)
      5.) Write the code for a given problem using assembly language. Use logic shift left and logic shift right.
      6.) Cover Hex to binary and binary to hex   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

6 rounds of interview depending upon the position for which you are applying,c and python question
    Data structure(linked list, binary tree, bit manipulation(depth knowledge)
    operating system(RTOS), memory management, structure padding and data structure basic

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Patiala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

it consisted of written test followed by the interviews. written test had questions on aptitude and technical which included most of the questions from digital (memories also) and analog. and RLC circuits. aptitude level was high whereas technical part was relative to the one in GATE examination. question on flash memories and comparators with different duty cycles were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Q: RLC circuit solving, question from memories, op amp.   Answer Question

Verification Engineer Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a written test for shortlisted candidates which included digital and aptitude. Written test was having 30questions and time allotted was 45min.Den next two rounds were f2f, one was technical I.e digital and a logical reasoning rounds where we asked pussles. Digital was quite easy, logical only quite tricky which tests our problem solving ability . They shortlisted less people overall good experience.company people were very cooperative and helpful. All they need was fresher's from colleges. They did not considered any vlsi design coarse anything.

Interview Questions

• Draw sequence detector for a sequence 101010   1 Answer