SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batu Kawan (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SanDisk (Batu Kawan (Malaysia)) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by six top management staffs for three occasions several questions on Security Management as a Security Manager, their expectations and my commitment if I am employed.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on Security issues and Security management of guards ,system emergency response.   1 Answer

Analog IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Warangal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

They took written test with total of 60 questions . 20 aptitude questions
    And 40 technical. Questions were from previous years gate question papers. Digital electronics questions were from Verilog and some normal mux and delay calculation questions.

Interview Questions

• Low pass RC filter circuit working and then he modified the circuit and went deep in the mathematics like Laplace transform, Fourier and Z transform existence ROC and about IIR And FIR digital filters   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SanDisk in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was good, HR was quite professional , supervisor and manager asked me several questions though I thought I didn't give them good answers, director was easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• Introduce some scenic spots in your hometown.   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a 6+ weeks process. I forwarded my resume to a team member. It was followed by a phone screen round and one hour phone interview with the manager. I was called on-site the following week which had 4 rounds containing 45 minutes each. Since the position demands to have knowledge about NAND Flash memories, most of the questions were on working of pn juctions, MOSFETS, RC circuits, NAND Flash basics. After 3 long weeks of waiting period, I was informed that I was rejected.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk in April 2016.

Interview

I went through an initial phone screen with the director. Then about a week later I was called in for an onsite interview with four people from the team. It went by very quickly, and then they had me interview with the VP several days later.

Product Line Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

2 phone interviews consisting of behavioral questions then was asked to come onsite. I had three interviews and a week later was asked to come back onsite for an interview with the VP. I was told I would hear within a week and it has been two weeks with radio silence on their end. The recruiters won't answer their phones or emails.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (North Goa (India)).

Interview

The process was divided two rounds, GD and Interview. The GD round comprised 3 different topics all of which were discussed.
    For the interview, it was a panel of three people and personality base questions were asked. The candidates were not grilled but seemed like it was more a of test of fit- cultural fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• When and Where have you demonstrated leadership qualities   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Two telephonic interviews.
    --don't care.. This is just random blab of the day of the show has been in the past few years and the same the day of the day of the day when he was the one

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell me about yourself
      Q. Explain your analog based projects.
      Q. Different biasing schemes.
      Answer Question

NPI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nibong Tebal (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Nibong Tebal (Malaysia)) in December 2016.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Field Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first one was with HR and the second was with the supervisor/manager in charge of the Field Marketing program. Both interviews consisted of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions such as explaining a difficult time and how you overcame it   Answer Question