SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

Supply Chain/Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SanDisk (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Very well conducted and quick. Got a call from career fair for an on campus interview the next day. Interviewers were good and were interested in all that I had to say during the career fair. They were patient enough to interview 200 students in those 4 hours. Good management for the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• majority questions based on resume and internship experience. Some questions on supply chain concepts such as EOQ model and Fill rate.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

Had three interview rounds 2 phone calls and one onsite. the first phone call round was a phone screening. 2nd phone call was with hiring manager constituted technical and job interest questions. the 3rd round was with the team.

Interview Questions

• Questions on sql, DB, DW, reporting tools.   1 Answer

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds for contract position in VLSI Synthesis and STA all fundamentals are needed timing and synthesis perspective. basic timing questions. I accepted the offer.it took half day all inclusive. for contract position in VLSI Synthesis and STA all fundamentals are needed timing and synthesis perspective. basic timing questions. I accepted the offer.it took half day all inclusive.

Interview Questions

• basic timing questions. I accepted the offer.3 rounds for contract position in VLSI Synthesis/STA all fundamentals are needed timing and synthesis prespective   1 Answer

Event Marketing Trade Show Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview with Hiring Manager and then their boss the VP of Corp. Marketing. Two in person interviews and one phone interview. Also a third in-person visit was required as hiring manager missed first appointment entirely. Ultimately this VP was rude, dismissive and unprofessional. The worst professional encounter I've ever had. Interview was concluded in under 12 minutes. I didn't want the job after this.

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager - Standard informal interview and conversation.

VP of Corporate Marketing - Drill down on resume starting with university degree questions. Odd for the role. Also dismissed my first question as irrelevant to the position. So very awkward as you might imagine   Answer Question

Staff Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional.
    Ph call with HR and then invited onsite for an all day interview.
    Met with the team members and the questions were very technical and also based on my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Matched the salary I was making

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

Fairly straight forward interview process, had a phone screen with HR and was called for an onsite interview. Interviewed with 5 people, questions mainly based on past work experience. It was a pleasant experience.

Channel Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Mine was very brief compared to others I now work with. Met with hiring manager and 1 level up. Their priority was to make sure I would fit in with the culture of the team and had the experience to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Accounts where i had relationships. Discussed past projects and challenges   1 Answer

No Tittle Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Interviewers showed up 15 minutes late and left early, all while not apologizing. They didn't really ask me too many questions besides, are you ready for the job? I asked some questions and they both pretty much were blowing smoke.....

I was strong armed into taking the job and was severely underpaid.. There was no salary negotiation, it was more like take it or find another job. I accepted the position which had no official tittle.

SanDisk does this all the time so they don't have to pay what the real tittle of the job actually was. I was a program manager but my tittle said i was a SSD Tech. Typical corporate BS where they treat contractors like dogs.

University Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I reached out to the manager through a personal connection and had lunch. Which was followed by a panel interview. Everyone was very nice and gave me lots of information on the role and responsibilities. I cam out of the interview feeling good about myself.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Several days of interviews with select departments. Interviews were with Managers, Directors and VPs. Quesitons were direct and related to the job you were interviewing for as well as how your relationship will be with cross-functional teams. As well, you should review and study the culture of this company prior to your interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer or sales   Answer Question