SanDisk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

ASIC Verification Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I Applied on sandisk careers and got mail for phone interview in 3 days. I guess position was open for a long time but I updated my resume and then after i got mail. Had a phone call. round 1. It last about 20 minutes. Nice conversation.

Interview Questions

• basic resume, metastability, race condition, how classes are destroyed in SV?, basic object oriented concepts.   Answer Question

Firmware Engineer Interview

Interview

on campus and phone interview, it just asked about your resume. I think my answer is good, but I didn't get an on site interview. I don't know why. And they also didn't reply me whether I was refused.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

1 phone interview with HR manager and then the next day an in person interview with VP of Marketing and direct hiring manager. The phone interview was standard HR questions. The in person interview was 4 hours in total. 3 hours interviewing and 1 hour for paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is one area of technology you wish you had more experience/knowledge   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SanDisk (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, but long hiring process.
    Applied through college career fair. Followed up with hiring manager. Interview was scheduled after a month.
    Got the offer after a week of the interview.

Interview was of 2hours totally. 1 to 1 with 4 interviewers (30mins each).
    Questions mostly based on resume and academic projects.

Senior Demand Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good. They asked basic questions about my experience and few behavioral questions.
    They are very unprofessional, they asked me whether I am engaged (seeing the ring! How does it matter to them) and did the same person referred me to the job. They even mentioned that since the job has a lot of cross functional duties I have to be liked by a lot of people. How does it matter, I haven't even joined and how can anyone predict whether I will be like-able or not They asked mea lot of questions which makes no sense to the job.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Four interviews and a one hour presentation. Very interesting discussions and very intelligent questions. The interviewers were mostly interested with my analytical skills and past experience. There was one specific recruiter, who treated me really well, she made sure everything is going by the plan, that I get proper breaks between interviews, that I receive lunch break and that I have how to go back to the airport. She was really helpful and kind and made me feel at home.

Interview Questions

• Walk me over your resume? Explain how exactly you did this and that.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone call with the manager and a colleague, full day on site interview with six people including lunch with the manager, hotel, flight provided, salary negotiation by the recruiter, background check was a long process

Interview Questions

• Describe grad school thesis, Why are you fit for this position, what will you bring to table   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my school and had an on campus interview. Interview was followed by a phone interview and a webcam interview with the potential managers I would be working for. The whole process took about 4 weeks and was very quick.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

Contacted through HR and arranged a phone interview, and took a week to fix a date, and got a phone interview from a director of the device engineering and went through the introduction of the company and the routine role of the jobs, and asked about 10 device related questions, went though the research work a little bit, etc.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a recruiter within a few weeks. I then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. We had a short conversation and I spoke to her about my relevant experience and she explained the position a bit more. I was then invited for an in-person interview and met with 4 people. They asked me questions about my relevant experience, as well as some situational questions, such as: When was a time you faced a problem in the workplace? How did you deal with it? Why do you want to work for SanDisk? Why this role?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was necessary, they offer a very competitive package.